Cookies and other tracking technologies:
Web beacons, or gifs, are electronic images that may be used on the Website or in our emails. These technologies help us provide additional functionality on the Website, analyze how visitors and users use the Website, and measure traffic.
On the Website you may also find social buttons/widgets, in other words those distinctive "buttons" showing social network icons like Facebook and Google+. These buttons allow users who are browsing the Website to share and interact with social networks with a simple "click".
We hereby inform you that our Services use:
- Storage - technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the Website, including the provision of the Services offered by the Website. This category of cookies includes session and functionality cookies, used by the owner to, for example, collect information, in aggregate form, about the number of users and how they use the Website or to save your previous selections and any other information that would provide a seamless user experience as you navigate throughout the Website.
- Analytics - these cookies are used to help the Website operator understand how the Website performs, how visitors interact with the Website, and whether there are technical issues. This storage type usually does not collect information that identifies a visitor.
- Marketing - these cookies are used to deliver advertising that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. Advertising networks usually place them with the website operator’s permission.
- Profiling - cookies designed to create user profiles and used to send and display advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by users during their browsing.
The above cookies may be:
- temporary, when they are automatically deleted at the end of the connection;
- permanent, when they remain on the user's hard drive, unless the user deletes them;
- first party, when they are issued and managed directly by the Website administrator;
- third party, when they are managed by a domain other than the one visited by the user.
While the use of technical cookies does not require the user's consent, the use of profiling cookies always requires the user's optional consent and the user can choose which profiling cookies to consent to.
The link shows the cookies used on the Website: