A product that’s been cleaned and certified but might have a small visible imperfection or fix.
There’s a reason the Quest Jacket is back for another season: because it continues to deliver great value and reliable rain and wind protection. This shell is made from lightweight two-layer DryVent™ with taped seams and a water repellent finish. All this means you stay dry protected from the wind and won’t get too hot and sweaty in the process - ideal when hiking in shifting conditions. It features a fitted adjustable hood and a cinch-cord hem and elasticated cuffs to keep bad weather out. A brushed-knit chin guard means the top of the zip won’t become irritating and there are two zipped hand pockets.
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Mesh body lining
- Reverse-coil centre front zip with water resistant finish
- Shock cord regulation adjustment at hood and hem
- Elasticated cuffs
- Heat transfer logo
- Waterproof breathable seam sealed two-layer DryVent™
- Brushed knit back neck lining and chin guard
- Fixed Hood with one way regulation
Features and Specs
- Heather novelty colours: 75D 115g/m² two-layer DryVent™ - 100% polyester
- Centre back: 74.2cm
- Fabric solid: 75D 110g/m² two-layer DryVent™ - 100% polyester
- Warranty: Two Years
Delivery and Returns
Delivery and Returns information can go here.